Wednesday 14 September 2011



I like how the photos are arranged on the left and how every other piece of writing is a different size font to the one before. Also I like how they've got the name of the college and logo on the contents as well.

I dont like how the word 'contents' is right above the name of the college because it looks to confusing to read, so I think they should put the word 'contents' underneath and in a different font.
I don't like this contents page because of the black background and white writing as it is quite hard to read it and the red writing underneath it is too small to read.

However I like how it just has one main photo and some cartoon pictures at the bottom and the layout is easy to read.

I don't like this contents page because the writing is too small to read and for a school magazine i thin there's too much in it as the contents page goes up to about 50. However I like how the picture has been drawn and the way 'contents' sits on top of the picture makes it more detailed.

I like this contents page, because it is laid out neatly and is spaced out so it's easy to read. I also like how it has a 'top story of the month' which is highlighted in a different colour which makes it stand out and makes it more likely for people to turn to that page first. The audience for this magazine is students and teachers at the school as its about everything happening at the school. The colour scheme they use is purple,black and white which go well together and doesn't make it clash.

No comments:

Post a Comment